Sunday, December 16, 2012

A little CRAZY!!!

I think that as people searching for the best of ourselves we never really stop learning and growing as individuals. Something I have to keep learning about myself is that my mind is not always well...I have borderline personality disorder along with a few other disorders that can sometimes cause me to see things irrationally. Luckily for me I have some amazing friends and family that help me to find my way through the traffic in my head. Another thing I have learned is that I love my husband and I will fight to make this work. I know that he loves me an unmeasurable amount and that alone will get us through any of the differences we have. A marriage is all about compromise and accepting that sometimes you have to agree to disagree but the biggest thing for me is remembering that not everything he says or does that I do not agree with is a personal attack on me or our relationship. He does not process things the same way I do and sometimes he is just thinking out loud. I struggle daily to find my limit and accept it because sometimes you cannot do it all in one day or sometimes you just have to take a break from the norm and that is ok. Mistakes are human and we all make them. I need to learn not to take mine so personally. I started this blog to help me sort through all the madness in my head, the racing thoughts I have a hard time expressing and the lessons I learn along the way. I need to get back to a place where I feel a little more in control of my emotions and a little less offended by everyone around me........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment