Monday, December 31, 2012

Things change so quickly in our lives. Despite all my efforts, my husband packed his stuff and left us today. Well I should say the drunk guy I live with on occasion decided he would rather stay that guy. As a mother I have to stand up and say I refuse to choose men and drugs over my children and I have to let him go but as a woman deeply in love with this man, my heart is breaking.......... It is much harder to smile and hold a conversation when everything inside of you is sick with pain. I know that for my kids I have to put on a smile and go on about life like it is all going to work out. It is not for them to worry about the rent that's due or all of the little things I cannot afford to buy. I want to be one of those strong woman that only fall apart when the kids are asleep but it is not as easy as I need it to be. LORD PLEASE KEEP ME TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment